Saturday, August 20, 2011

Simplejoys make me Smile

Just to reinforce some more positive energy in your life, here are some pictures that I hope will help. 


Awesome! I love artist that made this. Is this what we call shadow art?

awww! this is a very nice outift! I love it!

Cats amaze me. :D

I thought cats don't like water.

This puppy thinks it's a lion.

I love babies! They are so adorable.

I like bicycles. Gives me  a green and healthy lifestyle.

Agnes is so cute! hahaha

Craving for a new guitar!

Remember when you sort out your old clothes and find one that still fits?

I wonder where I can buy this kind of swimsuit?

The skirt is sooo pretty!

I want a camera just like this!

Babies really are our little angels.
I posted this because it looks so cool!

I like these kinds of phone, we have one at home. They soooo cute!

So true! 

I can't stop laughing with this gif. 




All photos are from weheartit.com, random deviant art and tumlbr sites.



'til next time! Keep enjoying the positive things in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment