Monday, July 11, 2011

We heart smiles!

Did you know that forcing yourself to smile can boost your mood? It's also contagious. Come on, try it. There are so many good benefits from smiling. I hope in the next few pictures that you will help you smile.



 These mallows are too cute to eat.
Nerds candy makes me smile because it's simply my favorite candy of all time!
 This tat is so cool!
For some people this is a claustrophobic kind of bed but I will definitely sleep in it. 
Mario's perspective!
This kid is soooo adorable!
This baby's dimples make him/her extremely cute! haha 
Awww... I could sleep all day on a bed like this.
A bedroom like this would definitely put a smile on any kids face. I would even though I'm already an adult.
I dream of a library like this in my home.
This is evidence that man can live harmoniously with these majestic mammals.
Cinderella's carriage came to the real world.
Time warped balloon for your amusement. It's super cool!
I wonder how they did this?
I' quite amused at art peices liek this.
This looks like a "diwata", a Filipino word for fairies in the Filipino folklore. She's beautiful.
Dreamcatchers again! I  always catch myself smiling when I see them.
This is a very cute dollhouse. I wish I could have a house like this.
Whoever did this was really meticulous but super creative.
Scooby-doo's cartoon drawn cooler.
I just really like that shirt. hehe
Who doesn't like hearts and rainbows? They're such feel food designs. 

Photos are all from weheartit.com, deviant art and random tumbler accounts.

Trivia for the day: Smile in German is Lächeln.

Watch out for more photos that can make you smile! 'Til next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment